The Tip of the Iceburg: Only the Beginning

2011年6月14日火曜日

The International Kid to The Public Kid: The Begining, The Struggle.

It's already the second semester, and things has been from bad to worst. ;'(. I feel like I don't belong here and I feel like I'm being pushed down by my feelings and presure of school work. Its pretty complicated.
I regret coming in late like around 4 months, anyway, it wasnt my fault. I guess its destiny and we just need to accept it, well I've already. Big Time. Its really hard to choose the right friend, you can have a really nice friend but they won't really help you in school work, or you can have a friend who can help me in school work but doesn't spend much time with me.
I consider myself the unlukiest person in the whole grade because I have no idea how this school system works. I used to be the kid who goes to that international school and gets good grades, but now that I'm stuck in this public school, I seem to lose my pride, self confidence, self control and my old me. Sometimes I stare in the mirror and I can a see another person, someone who was force to handle everything that she can't even handle, because she doesn't know how to, its not her fault she didn't get a chance, is it?
But lets be positive right now, atleast i discovered my weakness or should I say "weaknesses".  True, I should. Just when I was known as the international kid who gets good grades, I got change to "The public kid that barely knows anything," sad, eh? It's harder now, I found out I'm only good at subjects that in a language that is not in my own native language and that's only 3/8 of all the important subjects. For example, I took French for my international language and I got a 'B', even though I only knew a few basic French and I came to this school pretty late, I was pretty amazed. Well, atleast its better than most of the other subjects.
To be honest, I really like every subject because its unique and interesting, but how am I going to learn from it if I don't understand. Yes, thats why they invented the dictionary, but still? It's not like I need to open it up every now and then, I might actually loose my focus.
I don't know what to do right now but to learn how to divide my time into proper parts so I can learn, study, do my homework, do my chores, rest, do my laundry, exercise, band practise, pray and lastly eat.
Well, time to go and please give me some advice!!! wait until the next post of my uncontrolled life of a teenager.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿